- A tax invoice will be issued to you after your cleaning service, or upon receipt of payment if pre-paying for your service. Payment terms are strictly 14 days unless otherwise arranged on a customer account basis.
- All payments are invoiced in Australian Dollars (AUD)
- Count on Clean uses the eWAY Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions.eWAY processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants,
providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet.
All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the eWAY gateway are secured
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Count on Clean or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY’s bank-grade data centre, further
protecting your credit card data.
- eWAY is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
- eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by Count on Clean.
For more information about eWAY and online credit card payments, please visit www.eWAY.com.au
Please contact us within 48 hours of your cleaning service if you are not satisfied with our service so that we can resolve any